At Folat we want to make ordering easy. Please find more about how to use the ordering services: Scan&Order and Speedorder. If you have any more questions our Sales Support team is happy to help you.
Step by step
- Go to login.
- Go to the scan icon.
- Accept access to your camera.
- Scan the product you want to order.
- Wait until you see the red scan line appear and the scanner will show the product in a few seconds.
- Has the product been found?
- We show the gross and net price, the number of pieces, whether the product is in stock, you can go to the product for more information and easily add it to your shopping cart.
- Adjust quantity?
- You can change the number of pieces immediately or later in your shopping cart. The number of pieces must always be a multiple of the stated number.
- Add to cart.
- You can continue scanning or go to the shopping cart and complete your order.
Placing an order after scanning
Placing an order proceeds as usual:
- Go to order
- Select the delivery address
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose your payment method
- Place your order
- We deliver smiles as soon as possible!
The scanned product not found
Products that are no longer sold in the webshop cannot be found during scanning and therefore come up as ‘not found’.
Products that are temporarily sold out/out of stock will be shown with the message available soon. This can be seen while scanning.
Finish your order later
Finished scanning, want to come back later? No problem. We save your shopping cart so you can come back at any time on your mobile or via your laptop / computer and finish your order then.
Before you can start
Create CSV File:
- Create CSV File (Important: the file type must be a CSV file)
- Preferably work with EAN, these are always correct if you have this as a number.
Do you work with article code, we have a number of articles starting with a 0 (zero) make sure that these are in the file as text and the 0 is actually visible. The system will not recognize it if the 0 is dropped.
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after the item codes. The system cannot read a space and will not import the file.
- Column head; you have prepared in the file you can use column headings for example Article code / EAN and quantity. This is not a must.
- Save the file as CSV.
How to place a speed order
- Go to My Account and click on "Speed Order"
- Drag the file to the upload. Make sure you indicate whether or not you have used column headings. If you have multiple columns, make sure you look at the correct column.
- Patience is a virtue. Patience is appropriate with files with more than 100 lines. The system has to go through the entire database to find that one item and check it in stock, etc. Assume that it can take up to 3 minutes. Does it take longer than check your file for errors (e.g. spaces)
- Upload – error reporting. The error report appears when all products have been imported. If there are no error messages, this will of course not be displayed.
Error Reporting Messages:
- Not found, the article will not come back. (note; note 1).
- Not enough stock. A message will appear with the quantity that can be ordered. Items with the message 'available soon' show message .. a maximum of 0 item(s) of this product can be ordered. (phase 2 will be available soon incl. delivery date).
- The number entered does not match the minimum number to be purchased; The quantity of product xxxxx must be a multiple of X.
Editing is possible, do this in the file and upload it again with all corrections. This means that the file is also ready for next time.
You can send the error report to the printer or save it as a PDF.
Save as PDF:
- Go to Print order list
- Click on the destination drop down and choose to see more
- Once you have saved this, you can import the rest of the items with the green button!
- All products are ready as the fast entry. Here is the possibility to adjust & delete numbers.
Is everything okay in terms of quantities? Go to order and put everything in the shopping cart.
Place the order as usual.